Saturday, January 30, 2010

Loading Day 1

Starting Weight: 132.8
Today I gave myself my first injection of hcg (the pregnancy hormone) this morning. Maybe it will also help me with my fertility problem but I have read conflicting information on this. Anywas, it did not hurt at all going in. It is a very small needle, just like the ones that diabetics use. It did sting a little in that area after my shot was over but went away quickly. I was so excited to load!! The first two days on the diet, you have to eat as much food as you can, especially foods with high fat content. It helps to jumpstart the hcg. The hcg eats away at your abnormal fat. Anyways, this was a big day for me because I have not had fattening things in a LONG time. I have maintained my current weight for a while and have always eaten healthy things, just too much of them at times!! My DH and DS's went to Chick-fil-a and for the first time in 5 years, I ate a bacon and cheese biscuit!! It was delicious!! I ate it very fast and ate my hashbrowns. I was feeling pretty good!! We went and got some groceries for when I start the VLCD (DH is already doing it) and then we went to Krispy Kreme. A nice co-worker had given me coupons for free donuts but I ended up ordering a dozen. DH used the free coupon and ate a glazed one even though he shouldn't have!! I ate two doughnuts in the car and I knew that was it!! By not normally eating much sugar, when I do eat it I end up eating it all day!! We went to McDonalds and I was stuffed but I order a crispy chicken sandwich on a wheat bun. I just couldn't bring myself to eat the mayo so I took the top off and ate the chicken, cheese, and bacon. I could not eat the fries!! However, when I got home I ate two more doughnuts!! I hope they have lots of fat in them!! For dinner, I ate some of my DS's chicken fingers and that was it. I cannot eat anymore ever. I am scared to weigh tomorrow but I know that in a matter of days, it will drop off plus more. I might be in the 120's by Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. You're off to a good start! Make today count with as much high density fat as you can-cream, cream cheese, nuts,etc. Especially since you haven't had fat in so long, you have no reserve built up. I don't want you to suffer hunger! I wish I was you today, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for those almonds. I have almost eaten the whole bag. I can eat those even when I am stuffed!! Eric said that he is glad this is my last day of loading because he can't follow his diet with me eating like this! Too much temptation. He did good at Old Chicago and had the petite sirloin, no butter, no fries, wtih steamed veggies!! But he did have a glazed mini doughnut later!!

    ReplyDelete