Sunday, January 31, 2010

Load Day 2

This morning, I jumped out of bed because I knew that I could eat whatever I wanted to! It gave me such a sense of power!! I passed up my usual protein bars that I have eaten for breakfast for the last 8 years, and grabbed a jelly filled Krispy Kreme doughnut. It was delicious. It was raspberry filled. Then I ate half of a glazed doughnut with chocolate and Valentines sprinkles on top. I was in heaven!! I wasn't hungry after that and my DH and DS's hung out around the house. Then DH said he wanted to take me out and we ended up at Old Chicago Pizza Restaurant. I ordered the pizza bar. Old habits die hard because I ordered my salad with light ranch on the side. I only ate one piece of pizza and one breadstick and then two small pieces of a meat calzone and I was full. I could not eat one more bite. We left there and went to Krispy Kreme and I used my free doughnut coupons and my sons got glazed mini doughnuts and I ate one glazed full doughnut with chocolate on top. Then I came home and ate two more doughnuts. Who knew that they had lemon filling, raspberry filling, and white filling?? I think I have had one of each!! I don't think that I am going to eat dinner but if I do, I will eat some chicken fingers. I didn't weight today because I could just not bring myself to do it. I have worked so hard to lose back down to 132 and if I see 135 back on my scale, I will throw it out of the window!! Tomorrow starts my VLCD and I will weigh on Wednesday because I am hoping I am in the 120's by then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment