Thursday, April 1, 2010

9w1d pregnancy weight

Starting Weight of HCG diet: 132.8
Highest Weight after loading: 135.4 (+2.6)

4w2d 127.0 (-8.4) Found out I was pregnant!
5w0d 127.6
6w0d 128.0
7w0d 128.8
8w6d 128.8
9w0d 128.4 (-0.4)
9w1d 128.4 (-0.0)

I was the same again today. Burger King must be the answer :) Yesterday I had my usual Kashi dark chocolate coconut bar for breakfast and then the rest of my chicken chili for lunch. For dinner, someone came by to see our house (we are trying to sell it) so I took the boys to Burger King. They were begging for it!! I got a Whopper Jr. with no mayo with apple fries and a diet coke. It was delicious!! It filled me up too because I didn't even eat anything else when I got home. I can barely squeeze into my pants even though I haven't gained any weight. My lower belly is now hard and protuding since my uterus is now the size of a grapefruit!! I upped my calories from 800 to 900 since I am getting closer to that second trimester and I don't want to eat too few calories; however, I don't want to gain a bunch either. The baby measured about 5 days small on the ultrasound so I don't want the baby to continually be small even though they told me to not eat any extra calories during the first trimester. Oh well, I will figure it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment