Monday, February 1, 2010

VLCD Day 1

Starting weight 132.8

Today was the first day of my VLCD (very low calorie diet) of 500 calories. My hcg injection went well this morning. I didn't even know it was in my skin until I looked down. I am giving the injections in my stomach because I have the most fat there. It felt very different today to not eat as much. I wasn't hungry but I kept thinking that I needed to eat something. For breakfast, I followed the protocol and only had coffee with some English Toffee stevia in it. I also hit my water very hard and drank that. For lunch I had a 4 oz mesquite grilled chicken breast from Sam's and a salad with Balsamic Vinagrette spray dressing. I didn't realize that the spray had oil in it, which I cannot have, or high fructose corn syrup. I only put 5 sprays on my salad. I also had half of an apple because I could not bring myself to eat an entire apple. I bought the presliced apples in baggies from Sam's. For dinner, I had a 4 oz beef sirloin tip with steamed broccolli. It was so good that I wiped the plate clean!! Tonight, I will have my orange and that is it. I am right at 500 calories according to my Loseit app on my Iphone. I am going to weigh in tomorrow and see what I am after loading two days and then one day of the VLCD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment