Friday, March 5, 2010

5w2d Weight

Starting Weight of HCG diet: 132.8
Highest Weight after loading: 135.4 (+2.6)

4w2d 127.0 (-8.4) Found out I was pregnant!
4w3d 126.8 (-0.2)
4w4d 127.8 (+1.0)
4w5d 127.6 (-0.2)
4w6d 127.4 (-0.2)
5w0d 127.6 (+0.2)
5w1d 127.4 (-0.2)
5w2d 128.6 (+1.2)

I don't know what I did but I am up 1.2 pounds. My doctor said that I am not supposed to really gain anything the first trimester but I think it is just water weight. The only extra food I had were 4 fries and one bite of a chicken tender! I know that is not 1.2 pounds worth. If I was going to gain 1.2 pounds then I would've went to Krispy Kreme and made it worthwhile! I heard that the new banana creme donuts are delicious!! Today, one of my co-workers was nice enough to make me a lowfat strawberry shortcake with lowfat coolwhip, angel food cake, and strawberries. I have had about 150 calories worth of that today. For breakfast I had a serving of it and my kashi bar. For lunch I had a small Seafood Milo salad, no dressing, from Pasta Express. It was super good! It had lots of shrimp and crab and lowfat mozzarella cheese. For dinner, I ate my chicken and salsa crockpot recipe and one low carb tortilla and two servings of my strawberry shortcake. I just ate a cheesestick and I am done eating!! I worked out for 35 minutes on my elliptical and burned 250 calories. My youngest son is sick and has been screaming all night so I am stressed!! He keeps wanting me to hold him so while I am sitting and sitting with him, I want to eat. We will see what tomorrow's weight brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment