Monday, March 1, 2010

4w5d weight

Starting Weight of HCG diet: 132.8
Highest Weight after loading: 135.4 (+2.6)

4w2d 127.0 (-8.4) Found out I was pregnant!
4w3d 126.8 (-0.2)
4w4d 127.8 (+1.0)
4w5d 127.6 (-0.2)

Today I am 4 weeks 5 days (4w5d) pregnant!! Okay, I tested again (it is just money, right??) and I still have the dark positive line on my pregnancy tests. I am so excited that it has finally happened again! Yesterday, I ate a Kashi bar again for breakfast. For lunch, I did my skillet butternut squash. It is so good! The batter is two eggs, a little bit of milk, two tablespoons of flour, and some salt. You cut the squash into 1/4 inch slices and then dip it into the batter and put it in the skillet until it is golden brown. The batter makes almost like a pancake coating and it is delicious! I ate my chicken breast with it. For dinner, I had steak and cabbage, my favorite!! Today I am going to try to eat good because I brought a bunch of baked goods to our Social Workers Appreciation brunch and so did everyone else. There is so much food!! Wish me luck!

Update: Went to the doctor today and blood work looks great. HCG levels nice and high, possibly twins, but we will wait and see. I am just praying for a healthy baby!! My weight with all of my clothes on at the doctor's was 126, so that was nice. I am still 127.6 at home! My doctor said that I can continue eating the way that I am eating with lots of veggies and protein. She said protein is the most important thing for the baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment