Sunday, March 28, 2010

8w4d Weight

Starting Weight of HCG diet: 132.8
Highest Weight after loading: 135.4 (+2.6)

4w2d 127.0 (-8.4) Found out I was pregnant!
5w0d 127.6
6w0d 128.0
7w0d 128.8
8w3d 128.6
8w4d 128.8 (+0.2)

I went back to my diet yesterday and exercised for 45 minutes and I was up two ounces. My body fluctuates between 128-129 during this time of my pregnancy. Today I ate my Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut bar for breakfast with one chocolate graham cracker (65 calories). For lunch, I had my leftover grilled KFC chicken leg and thigh with a salad. For a snack I had my new Yoplait Raspberry Chocolate yogurt for 100 calories. For dinner, I am eating the chicken chili that I have cooking in my crockpot. I have also been munching on the sea salt melba toast. I just got done working out and now it is time to do school work and get ready for my IEP meeting on Monday :(

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss and pregnancy! I'm so excited to see a blog about the HCG diet and pregnancy! I was really looking forward to starting the HCG diet, and ordered all my supplies, and then found out I was PG. H&H 9 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shannon!! The HCG diet was great!! I plan on doing it again after the baby!

    ReplyDelete