Saturday, March 20, 2010

7w3d Weight

Starting Weight of HCG diet: 132.8
Highest Weight after loading: 135.4 (+2.6)

4w2d 127.0 (-8.4) Found out I was pregnant!
5w0d 127.6
6w0d 128.0
7w0d 128.8
7w1d 128.6
7w2d 128.8
7w3d 128.6 (-0.2)

I was down two ounces this morning. I am happy that I am maintaining the 128 pounds so far. I am only going to track my weekly weight above now so it is not so long!! Tomorrow I head out for a week long training and I am packing healthy snacks and my scale!! I always gain on trips so if I have my scale with me, then maybe I won't gain!! Besides, it is self defense trainer training so maybe I will burn some extra calories! Today I had a fruit cup at Chick fil a for breakfast and chicken and cabbage for lunch. Tonight, I am going to eat a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and see if that brings me up!! My hubby has been eating tacos every night while on the hcg diet and losing a pound each day so I might have a taco instead!! Today he ate his taco in a low carb tortilla instead of a shell so I might do that too!

2 comments:

  1. I was down 2 oz today, too! I ended up eating some of my hubby's subway sandwich last night, bread and all so I was glad. But for lunch today I caved and had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then some Girl Scout cookies. Ugh! Not sure why I keep doing this. I'll be up tomorrow for sure. Hmmmm. I think I'll go make a grilled cheese now. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Enjoy your spring break! Pb and j sound delicious!!

    ReplyDelete