Saturday, March 27, 2010

8 weeks 3 days Pregnancy Weight

Starting Weight of HCG diet: 132.8
Highest Weight after loading: 135.4 (+2.6)

4w2d 127.0 (-8.4) Found out I was pregnant!
5w0d 127.6
6w0d 128.0
7w0d 128.8
7w1d 128.6
7w2d 128.8
7w3d 128.6 (-0.2)
7w4d 128.0 (-0.6)
8w3d 128.6 (+0.6)

I am so excited!! I only gained six ounces over my week long training in Kansas City!! That involved eating out every night! My dh didn't do so well and gained 3 pounds!! I gave him suggestions at every restaurant but he didn't always listen :) I have had to make very healthy choices at restaurants for years now so I pretty much have it down. Here is a breakdown of my menu:

Sunday dinner: Sonic Grilled Chicken sandwich, no mayo
Monday dinner: On the Border Mexican Restaurant: Low Fare Menu - Grilled Chicken with salsa and grilled veggies in salsa. Delicious!!
Tuesday dinner: T-Rex Dinosaur Cafe - Grilled Chicken Wrap in a Tomato Basil Tortilla. I only ate half of the tortilla.
Wednesday dinner: Small greek salad and pita bread with hummus. One piece low carb cheesecake with fresh strawberries (600 calories, so that was my one splurge!!)
Thursday dinner: Fiorella's Jack Stack BBQ - Grilled chicken salad with feta cheese, fresh strawberries, spinach leaves, and low fat raspberry vinagrette on the side.
Friday dinner: KFC grilled chicken leg and thigh with green beans
Saturday lunch: KFC grilled chicken leg and thigh with green beans :) Only 260 calories!!

Every day for breakfast I had a South Beach Protein Bar or Kashi Chocolate Raspberry bar. Every day for lunch, I ate two slices of chicken breast, one slice of cheese, and wrapped it up in a Santa Fe wheat tortilla.

I am so happy that I didn't gain but six ounces. I was really worried but this proves to me that I can eat more normal while having hcg in my system (due to pregnancy) and still maintain. I never went over 1,000 calories except for my cheesecake day :)

Tuesday is my ultrasound and I am so excited. Almost 9 weeks pregnant!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! I didn't fare too well this weekend...too many parties. Back on track now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That is great that you are back on track :) It is hard to stay on track, I know! Sometimes the track is too slippery but it will get better!

    ReplyDelete