Sunday, February 28, 2010

4w4d weight

Starting Weight of HCG diet: 132.8
Highest Weight after loading: 135.4 (+2.6)

4w2d 127.0 (-8.4) Found out I was pregnant!
4w3d 126.8 (-0.2)
4w4d 127.8 (+1.0)

Okay, so I am now 4 weeks 4 days pregnant (4w4d)and so excited. Today is my third day of not taking my hcg injection. I did another pregnancy test, and my positive line was even darker than two days ago. On Friday, I had a faint positive line. When you are pregnant, hcg is supposed to double every two days and make the line even darker. So today, I did another pregnancy test (same brand) and the positive line was much darker. Yes!! I felt bad at first because some of the people on the HCG forums thought the hcg was giving me the positive line but all of my tests were negative until the day of my missed period and now that the line is getting even darker even though I am three days off of the shots, I am feeling great about it! I have had some morning sickness this morning. I was up 1 pound this morning and I don't know why. I did the three days after my last shot of low calories and yesterday I was so sick to my stomach that I didn't eat very much. However, I didn't drink enough water so I am hitting it hard today. For breakfast, I had a Kashi bar and then for lunch I am going to have skillet squash that I made and a 3 oz steak. I am so unsure of what to eat today? Do I eat cheese? I may grab a cheesestick and eat my chicken and salsa tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the darker line!! Sounds like a sure thing, I bet you're still in a bit of shock! How did the basement home tour go? Was it the one off cherry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one on Cherry Place. I loved it. Eric still wants a three car garage. He loved it too but said it didn't have the "wow" factor. Another house we looked at did though. I will tell you about it when I see you at work!!
    I see my doctor at 3:30 p.m. for bloodwork! They got me in early!!

    ReplyDelete