Tuesday, February 2, 2010

VLCD Day 2

Starting weight: 132.8
Current weight: 135.4 (+2.6 pounds)

That dreaded 135 is back on my scale. I hate that number. I finally was back down to 132 but the loading days put me back up. Oh well, I know that it will come off fast with my VLCD and hcg injections. I can't wait!! Today I drank coffee and water for breakfast. Then for lunch, I had what I thought was beef sirloin roast until a co-worker pointed out that it was pork sirloin roast. Pork is not on the protocol!! I looked it up and it was 173 calories and 8 grams of fat for 3 ounces. Luckily it still only put me at 350 calories for the day so I have 150 calories left for dinner and I will skip my second fruit tonight. Since I am so early into my VLCD, it should not hurt me with the higher fat content. For dinner, I am thinking of having eggs (one egg and three egg whites) or a chicken breast. I need to look at the rest of my meats and make sure that they are not pork!! I always thought that beef steaks were higher in fat but I guess not :( Anyways, I am excited to weigh in tomorrow and see where I am at. I have drank all 8 glasses of water today so that is a great thing!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry! The number will be back down before you realize it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right :) It was down today!!

    ReplyDelete