Friday, February 5, 2010

VLCD Day 5

Starting Weight: 132.8
VLCD #2: 135.4 (+2.6)
VLCD #3: 132.8 (-2.6)
VLCD #4 131.6 (-1.2)
VLCD #5 131.4 (-0.2)

Okay, I am now on my fifth day of the very low calorie diet (VLCD) and today my loss was not as big. I only lost 0.2 lbs this morning. However, so far this week I have lost 4 pounds total which I could have never done in a week!! Once my body gets around 130-131, it NEVER wants to go down into the 120's. But, I am going to get there with my hcg injections and my diet. I brought some apple slices to eat for breakfast and my favorite dish for lunch of steamed broccoli and 4 oz of fajita chicken. For dinner I think I will have one of the steaks that I cooked last night. I was bad about drinking my water yesterday and I know that contributed to my small weight loss. It is so important to drink 8-10 glasses of water every day on this diet, or any diet for that matter!! I am learning more about my hcg diet every day and this weekend I am going to start making some of the recipes out of the hcg diet recipe book. One of my co-workers made the barbecue sauce and it smells delicious!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! You really don't have much to lose, so 4 pounds in a week is FANTASTIC!! The emotional hunger gets a little better, but unfortunately it comes and goes. Can't wait til phase 4 and no more worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know, this emotional hunger is hard at times. I really feel like I want to eat something tonight but I think that I am going to drink the protein hot cappacino instead of eating my second fruit!! 15 grams of protein and only 4 carbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are going to sams club, can you get me a pack of those tortillas?! Ill pay you back - I just don't have a sams membership...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, we are going tomorrow and you don't have to pay me! I will buy several for our office. We went to Dillions and Harter House today and found great deals! Congrats on being so low on the scale!!

    ReplyDelete