Sunday, February 7, 2010

VLCD Day 7

Starting Weight: 132.8
VLCD #2: 135.4 (+2.6)
VLCD #3: 132.8 (-2.6)
VLCD #4 131.6 (-1.2)
VLCD #5 131.4 (-0.2)
VLCD #6 131.0 (-0.4)
VLCD #7 131.0 (-0.0)

Well I am the same weight today which is okay. I know that my losses will be small since I don't have a lot to lose but I was really hoping for 130 today!! I ate good yesterday and today as well. My boys wanted McDonalds and it smelled delicious but I didn't eat any of it. I REALLY wanted some though! I ate half of a grapefruit for breakfast and used a packet of splenda on it. I grabbed my water and we headed out to the grocery stores again :) We went to Sams and I bought my santa fe wheat tortillas that aren't exactly on the protocol but have really good numbers. We bought some more broccoli, cucumbers, and apples. We then went to Wal-Mart and I bought a coffee maker so that I will have one at home. I used to not be a coffee drinker but coffee really helps me in the morning!! It is on protocol and tastes delicious with some splenda and stevia in it. For lunch today, I ate a mesquite grilled chicken breast (from Sam's) with some broccoli. I am going to make chili tonight for dinner and eat some of my melba toast with it. I am going to try to skip my second fruit if I can :) My stomach has been upset today and I don't know if it is the new coffee I made or just the diet change.

Now time to drink more water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment