Wednesday, February 3, 2010

VLCD Day 3

Starting Weight: 132.8
VLCD #2: 135.4 (+2.6)
VLCD #3: 132.8 (-2.6)

I feel great today. I swear that a side effect of the HCG injections is increased focus and attention. I did two graduate assignments last night and had complete focus. It is amazing how a good diet can make you feel really good. I felt horrible during my load days after eating all of those Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Today I am drinking my coffee for breakfast with chocolate stevia drops in it. It is delicious. I am also drinking my water. I brought a 4 oz chicken breast and broccoli for lunch which is on the protocol. Tonight I have class so I am going to stop at the salad bar at Dillions and get a salad with chicken and vinegar for the dressing. Mixing vegetables is not on the protocol but I am going to add a few slices of cucumbers and cherry tomotoes. I get my fruit tonight so I am excited. I have apple slices for lunch and I will eat an orange for dinner. I feel good that I have lost all of the loading weight already!! Just wait, 120's here I come. Only 2.8 pounds away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment