Saturday, February 6, 2010

VLCD Day 6

Starting Weight: 132.8
VLCD #2: 135.4 (+2.6)
VLCD #3: 132.8 (-2.6)
VLCD #4 131.6 (-1.2)
VLCD #5 131.4 (-0.2)
VLCD #6 131.0 (-0.4)

I am down almost half of a pound today!! Just two pounds away from the 120's and it has been a long time since I have seen those. I hope it continues. It seems like a dream come true that the weight is coming off so fast!! I am still fighting the emotional hunger but only when I am sitting around the house :) Today I ate my apple around 10 a.m. and then we went grocery shopping. We went to Dillions and Harter House and found some great deals! Tomorrow we are going to Sams Club to get some of the Santa Fe wheat tortillas for me and my co-worker who is also doing the diet. I am hooked on my melba toast and bought some more at the Harter House. My hubby wasn't thrilled with them so that means more for me!! For lunch, I had chicken fajita meat and a salad with my balsamic vinegar spray dressing. Tonight, I am going to have one of my filet mignon steaks without the delicious bacon wrapped around it. I am going to eat broccoli with it and then tonight I am going to drink one of my protein cappacinos instead of my second fruit.

We bought lots of apples, strawberries, and grapefruit so that we have plenty of fruit. Our losses have been smaller due to eating oranges so we are going to switch it up. (Both hubby and I are doing the diet).

Maybe 129 tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment