Friday, February 26, 2010

VLCD Day 25

Weight: 127 pounds (-1.0)

I was down a pound today! I am so excited. 127 sounds so much better than my higher weight of 135. I feel better and my clothes are actually lose now so maybe I will be in size 4's at every store and not just the Tommy Hilfiger outlet!! My size 6's are falling off. Yesterday, I ate a Kashi bar double chocolate coconut and it was delicious!! For lunch I had a grilled chicken breast and some fajita chicken meat so I had about 6 ounces of chicken. I went over because I am not supposed to eat more than 4 ounces. Oh well, at least it was protein!! For dinner, I had a 3 oz steak and some broccoli and it was delicious. All of that and I was down a pound!

HOWEVER, I am going to have to take a break from the hcg diet. I hate it because I have lost so much weight but I am now making my own hcg :) I am expecting, no wonder I am losing so much!! Wish me luck and I hope that my pregnancy is healthy. I am going to keep this blog updated now with my pregnancy info!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! That is so exciting Elizabeth! At least you know you have a tool to help you lose weight after that bundle of joy! Good luck- make sure you are eating your dairy now!! :)

    ReplyDelete