Friday, February 5, 2010

VLCD Day 4

Starting Weight: 132.8
VLCD #2: 135.4 (+2.6)
VLCD #3: 132.8 (-2.6)
VLCD #4 131.6 (-1.2)

Today I lost 1.2 pounds and I am so happy!! I weighed early in the morning before work and then did my shot right away. It had been stinging a little so I read on the hcg diet forums to put the shot under your armpit for about 10 minutes to warm it up because it is the cold hcg that makes it sting. When I did this, it did not sting at all so I was happy!! For breakfast, I had coffee and my water. I am not normally a coffee drinker but the coffee with splenda or stevia does a great job of keeping me full! For my morning fruit, I had my two bags of apple slices. For lunch I had 4 oz's of fajita chicken meat and 1 cup of broccoli. I am in love with steamed broccoli! With the right seasonings, it can be very good. I like it tender as well. Since I had class that night, I went to the salad bar at Dillions and got a salad, just spinach leaves and cucumbers, and 4 oz of fresh chicken. I could not even eat it all. For my second fruit, I had an orange. I am so happy with my progress so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment